In Alberta, post-secondary institutions have been working to establish their unique niches, attract international students, establish meaningful partnerships and grow effectively within the context of a new government, a tuition freeze and uncertainty regarding the outcome of the government’s review of the post-secondary landscape in Alberta.
PlanAlberta offers proven techniques that support post-secondary and academic organizations efforts to address these challenges. Our areas of expertise include:
- New Program Development Plans
- New Opportunity Identification
- Development of Centres for Excellence
- Business Plans
- Strategic Plans
- Funding attraction
- Needs Assessments
- Program Reviews
- New Program Submissions.
We support SEM objectives by:
- Working to clearly define your niche in your market,
- Defining existing and new target market learners,
- Integrating planned market based program , and
- Planning recruitment and retention enablers.